Friday 13 May 2011

Spiderman

Spiderman is very famous stars in cartoon or cinema. now have 3 movies about spiderman. That is very sucessful. Have a lot of people to look it. Spiderman was the high school student before. Then he biter by spider. Finally he become spiderman

Monday

Today I feel very tried. I saw a thief when I eat breakfast. This thief useKnife scarification a womam's pock. Then he use his hands and take money. Finally he Is running. At this time, I rushed out room and jump behind this thief. Then I punch knocked him to the ground. After that, I take money come back. Finally I come back my room and sleep

Tuesday

Today I feel very tired I want to sleep all day.I feel a little headache but I must go to downtown today. I will catch a mutant. Today I feel very bad so I lose however have a lot of polce help me. We catch this mutant.

Wednesday

Today I feel very excited because I will see my girlfriend. I wake up very early. I meet my girlfriend and see a film. I feel very angrily because I saw a mutant again. I just can leave my girlfriend and to catch this mutant.

No comments:

Post a Comment